Jan 14, 2008

The Quilted Bag!!!!!

This lady has some very unique bags, that I am loving and me being a total
bag Freak, I know that I am going to be purchasing some from her.
I just wanted to share this with you all because She truly deserves
to be spoken about. Her daughters are the cutest and
they all seem like a very content, Humble and loving Family...
My hats off to you Missy!
See you have now inspired my Sewing Muse, I have been
taught all these things from my Mom and Grandma
as well and have never used it....Well
I will definitely be looking into getting
myself a good ole sewing machine and some
materials, hahahaha
THANK YOU!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mami! I love your blog! I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought the world needs more PHAT (as you say it) stamps. So awesome. Have a great day :)