Apr 17, 2008
Apr 9, 2008
Apr 8, 2008
Apr 7, 2008
Sorry I am not writing too much tonight, im a bit tired.... see you all manana......
God Bless and Sweet Dreams!
Apr 5, 2008
1. You have to pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and the link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself
4. Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
Here are the bloggers I feel are deserving of this award:
I used the Rockstar paper from DCWV, colored pencils, some prisma and some just regular color pencils, On the skateboard I used Stickles, (cannot recall the name put its obviously orangey) and its a Tri-Fold Card. Oh yea and I gave it a look as if it was outside somewhere and traced the image itself with the sky blue marker from Martha Stewart, I love that blue color.
Well There you have it, let me go on and get my other posts ready....
Apr 4, 2008
I am sooooo happy to bring this Exclusive Interview to you....
I know you cannot wait for it either soo with out further a do, Here is
Em The Stamping Bella
>>hmmm good question. Well the company started out as “Emmyz” because everyone called me “emmy” or Em but it wasn’t so catchy and a little “narcissistic” LOL.. so then when my first bella was created I looked at her and said.. OMG SHE IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL BELLA (beautiful in Italian and no I am not Italian..LOL)! Then the search for a website name came and was found and the rest is history!
2. What other designer or company would you like to work with?
My Bridalpartybellas.. they were my FIRST FIRST FIRST creation and they will forever mean the world to me.
4. Did you ever think that your idea would sky rocket the way that it has?
ABSOLUTELY NOT. I had no confidence, I felt like I had no place in the stamping world..,
5. If you could say, what are some other plans that your thinking of coming out with?
Now WHYYYYY would I do that? *winks*… All I can say is that I have a PHENOM line of embellishments coming.. something NOT to be believed.. trust me. (ever hear me say that before?)
June 25th 1972. I now expect a birthday card from EACH and EVERY one of you J
Chocolate covered STRAWBERRY. That’s a fruit no?
8. What is your favorite food recipe and would you mind sharing that with me and our readers?
Hmmmmm… I honestly love everything.. I don’t really have a favorite recipe…
Hmmmm you know the one that starts the show “LAS VEGAS?”.. a little bit something.. (oh am I ignorant)..LOL. Is that even ELVIS?? OMG
I honestly don’t drink… I have other vices..LOL. If I HAD to choose, it would be red wine.
I didn’t do the final “tally” but it had a potential loss of approximately $ 70,000 but all is ok J
I thank them from the BOTTOM of my heart and appreciate their thoughts and actions ,you have no idea. BUT by the same token, I cannot “blame” anyone who used it as I did honor it