May 19, 2008

Im here and Im alive....and blog candy.....

I will hopefully God willing be back in to full swing next week. I am taking longer to recouperate because of the area that its in.... I may take up to another month or so......

As for my other health issues, I went for my follow up pap and it doesnt look good, I will have to go speak with an oncologist to discuss options and treatments that can be done, before this becomes full blown cancer. Am I scared, yes. Will I get through this? I sure hope so. With the support of my immediate family, I am sure things will go more smoothly, but who am I kidding, we are women, we were meant to have lots of stress and come out on top, right...

So with that said, Heidi
has the most cutest images over there, I think there swedish or
something, could not make out the language but I think thats right......
have a lookey and have some fun.....

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Thank you for joining my blog candy. I will now put your beautiful name in the box. Good Luck!!

Hugs from
Heidi

Michelle said...

Lifting you up in prayer girl! Stay strong. What's the saying? Women are like tea bags you never know how strong they are until you put them in hot water.

Michelle

Berry said...

PLEASE JUST RECUPARATE WE WANT YOU BACK CHICA YA REGRESA TE EXTRANO

Nany said...

your are in our prayers and hoping to get the best 'cause that is what God have to offers to al of us... Take care