Jul 28, 2008

WOW, it felt like an eternity.......

First and foremost, let me just say that there are some of you out there and you know who you are, that have kept in contact with me, even it was a little hello , thinking of you and what not.
I am soo very much appreciative of your well wishes.
Ok a little update, my under arm surgery is now almost fully recovered, except for a small
small hole that needs to close, the scar I have on my left underarm is horrendous
it looks like spider legs almost, but anywho, I got that out of the way, hopefully it will not
return so that I dont have to go through all the pain I did.
I would like to get back into the swing of things, but its going to be a while because
now I have to get ready for whatever comes my way with my
Cervical Cancer. Its a huge mess, they cannot seem to find what the problem is, but i am
confident that the oncologist will pinpoint whats wrong.....
Well here is a little update on what I am going to be doing.
I know some of you mentioned about the PHAT Stamps, that will be in the works
and I am going to be having some scrubbers and rubber stamp cleaners.
I wanted to take a poll, on whether to do red rubber stamps, acrylic stamps or DIGI Stamps.
What would you like to see?
Also, Im going to be posting up here and on ebay, some stamps, paper, embelishments, etc......etc.......for sale, simply because I am going to be focusing on my line and
I need to make room for the products that I will be bringing in,
mainly ribbons, and some embellishments, papers, etc...etc....
so please be on the look out for that, I have entirely too much
stuff and not enough time to make cards, I will me getting rid
of alot of stuff and at a great deal, maybe some sets will be made, i just have to figure out
how I am going to make the sets.
Just a little heads up so be on the look out

No comments: