Apr 5, 2008

So someone asked me where are my latest cards....

Lol, I have been so crazy busy these weeks that I have not been able to create anything new, but I did promise some pics of the images that I was RAK'd, I have been rak'd with some cool cards and images..


I do have a card that I made for my girlfriends son's Birthday. He turned 10 years old on Good Friday and I did this card for him from the Images that Heather Huggins sent me.


Heather thank you once again, I finally packed up your goodies and have them ready to ship out to you. Lastel your package went out too, Please let me know when it arrives.

Ok so here is the card I created for Michael. Only thing is that I do not know the name of the stamped image that I used. But I will name this one Skater Boy......like Avril Lavigne, lol..(edited to change color of text)


Anyway Here it goes......






I used the Rockstar paper from DCWV, colored pencils, some prisma and some just regular color pencils, On the skateboard I used Stickles, (cannot recall the name put its obviously orangey) and its a Tri-Fold Card. Oh yea and I gave it a look as if it was outside somewhere and traced the image itself with the sky blue marker from Martha Stewart, I love that blue color.

Well There you have it, let me go on and get my other posts ready....

1 comment:

Heather Huggins said...

Wow great job on the card. The stamps called Maxit Skateboard you can get him at http://www.scrapmagasinet.no/shoppen/ in the Rakle section. Never mind my email about the images.. I guess I should read down further before questions... :)I can't wait for them to get here!!!