Jun 8, 2007

Blog Candy Comment Contest Closed!

ok Ladies,

I will return tonight with the winner of the Blog Candy so those of you who are interested in leaving a comment if you have not already done so, you must get your comments in by 8 p.m.

The winner will be announced by 9 p.m. tonight. I know its a bit late but nonetheless the winner will be announced then.

Regarding my doctors appointment today, it was not good but not too bad. A few more weeks of testing and all should be well.

Well ladies I am off to re-read your comments and make my decision. I am so excited....

Also I wanted to ask those ladies whom I have joined there swap, I respectfully request that my name be removed from the list because of personal obligations that will take from my time to do the cards or images. I will join other swaps a little after july. Thank you soo much.

No comments: