Jun 6, 2007

My Bella's New Home!!!















Well I just finished this little box that had totally different look when I started. I went to Amazing Savings and found these little boxes (Not Tin) that I decided to make into my Bella's New Home. I got inspired from Caz's box she created for her Bella's.
used SU Paper, rhinestones, On the Emma Bella on the top I added Glaze to her Red Hair for Shine, LOL and on the bags I added it as well.

I dont mean to toot my own horn but "TOOOT - TOOOT!"
It turned out great for me.
I hope you enjoy it and please comment on this.... Take care now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great home for your bellas :) I am pleased I inspired you to make your own. I bet they are very happy in there :)

Caz

Unknown said...

That is an awesome home for your Bella's! I love it..
Also, I have some Blog Candy up for the grabs if you want to check my Blog out. It's for US only, (When you read my Blog you will understand why :) ) Take care, Trisha