Jun 13, 2007

Reply to some questions!

Queen Mary asked me how many teachers do my boys have? Well, in Public Schools here they tend to have 2-3 teachers and para professionals per room, depending on the disability of the children. Both my sons have 3 teachers= 1 teacher, 2 paras. My boys just love there teachers soo much they hate to leave them when vacation time come.
Thank you for the comment on the National PR Day Parade, this year was the biggest one of all, because it was the 50th Anniversary of the Parade and people from all over the world come to NYC to see this annual event. Thanks again.
I am going crazy this week and next my daughter has her
8th Grade Prom this Friday and Graduation next Friday, so this
is big for her. She will be getting her hair and nails did. I will post pictures
up when she getting ready to leave.
Well Ladies, have a good night and may all your wishes come true!

No comments: