Jul 25, 2007

Flowery Notes and Girly thing......




These two items came from the very center of my Bella heart


The first one is another little notepad from the dollar store and just used SU cardstock, glitter glue, Prisma pencils and a whole lotta fun!


The second one Emabella was a cute thought that came from Boulicalt, I cased her little RAK that she sent to me with some CB Folders TY. just changed up the color a bit and added the ribbons, and again made with lots of love...... the Sentiment "Its a Girl Thing" came from the Michael's dollar bin.


i just had myself a grand ole time at Michael's only in the dollar bins.........crazy huh.....


Well hope you enjoy those 2 and on the next post you will see what my boy's did.......

2 comments:

Deborah said...

How simply adorable are your Bella's! I found you through Domenica, (craftyincalgary)she is my talented DD! Great to see your creations! Deb

Anonymous said...

Very cute cards! Thanks for visiting my blog today!! :)