Jul 8, 2007

I love TinkerBell!!!

I just love Tinker soo much, that I had to make a cute card, I went to
A.C. Moore's and was able to find just one CB Embossing Folder with the Swirls.
Sooooo I just had to get it, so here is the first card that I made with the folder. I went down another isle and since they had there papers at 40% off,
I had to grab some different papers.
Just had toooo.
So there She is and here I go. I have been
away for some time, but I find the
time to make a card here and there!
My studies are driving me nuts, but my
Forensic Science classes are Awesome!!!!
Let me know what you think! I did not follow any kind of sketch,
just came to me and Voila!!!
***All Paper is SU and the Scalloped Circles that a few Bella Ladies sent me (TY)***
Enjoy and thanks for stopping by my little Corner in Jersey!!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW she is cute. Great job!

Tracy.H said...

Very cute! Thanks for playin' along with the challenge and good luck! :0)