Oct 21, 2007

HOUSE MOUSE

I got some really great images from the girls over at the
Yahoo Group for House Mouse!
I have already begun to color them in and
will be displaying the cards sooon.
Thanks Tammy and .... your gonna kill me but you know who you are....... lol...
im going to have to make a list on
Excel to remember everyone's name,,,
geesh..... sorry sweetie but you know I love ya.....
Your images will be out next week as well...
So if anyone would like to trade any images with me of any kind I have
Bellas, Missy B and I just got one from
HANNA STAMPS.... that is way tooo cute.. can't wait for it to arrive......
for any any images sent to me i will send 2 each of the
stamps I mentioned above....
Thanks Ladies and I will be posting the
cards on the group soon.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your welcome for the mouse images...hope you were able to use them for something....Have fun...Tammy