Mar 10, 2008

I been tagged.........

OK, I've been tagged!
The rules of the game
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I like to dip my McDonald's French Fries in to the Vanilla shake, lol.. yummo
2. I hoard designer paper and find myself not wanting to use it and I absolutely have to ...lol...
3. I want to be able to do an Autopsy someday or at least work as an assistant to
a medical examiner....gross,, not really...
4. My husband says I have a lead foot, I just think they drive too slow....
5. I love to sing and no not in the shower......
6. I have eaten Marlin Kabobs, yes the fish Marlin
7. I have tried, Turtle meat too..... yes the big ocean turtles,,,
sorry but I didnt know it at the time.....
ok so there you have it......
Next people to tag: let me see....
4. Deb
So now I am off to let these ladies know that I have tagged them.
thanks Wendy...

No comments: