Mar 7, 2008

Oh Where oh where can they be!?!?

Well I have been searching all over my town for clothespins. I checked Dollar Tree which was referenced in the tutorial for Ribbon Storage that I found on Nichole Heady's blog. I have been to Walmart, HomeDepot and Lowes, I even went to our local supermarker store Path Mark to see if I can locate these clothespins. Its not the one with the wire its the old Fashioned looking ones.

Oh Where oh were can these clothespins be, oh where oh where can they be? Does anyone know of maybe somewhere on line. Lol, I mean geeeesh, are they that obselete now....lol...I know there are many housewives out there that like to hang there clothes out on the line and they may or may not use these. I am a Paper Crafter on a mission....I will leave no store unturned, lol...

If there is anyone out there in the New Jersey area that reads my blog and your in the Middlesex County area, please give this gal a clue......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Forget the large Dollar Store chains. Forget on line.
Find a small Dolar Store and order from them. I buy thousands at the time this way. (see my sculptures at GerryStecca.com)
Last year, the last American factory closed down so they all come from China.


Good luck

Wendy said...

I purchased some at big lots a few months ago. I plan to go out there this weekend if I find them I will pick some up for you.