Mar 11, 2008

My Daily Blog Pick....

I thought to myself and said Self, Since your jumping around all time through different blogs and as my friend Melanie says, Blurf = blog surf.. lol tooo cute,
Figured I would chose a different blog everyday to I would visit and add it on here so you all can go and check out the blog too...
Maybe you have visited it before or it will be your first time, but this is a neat way to get to know other blogs around the world too... sooo to initiate this Daily Blurfing today's site will be
{{{{{drum roll}}}}}
Take a look at her blog she has some cute postings of her creations....
make sure you leave her a comment stating you were there, byee...

1 comment:

Skin Care Girl said...

How cool!
Thank YOU for visiting me and adding my name to your blog. Much appreciated.:):)

Well I'm off to blog surf away.

Blessings,
Leslie aka SkinCareGirl