Feb 1, 2008

God Bless Baby Blue

I woke up this morning to open my emails and read a very disturbing post to a group that I am in. The post contained this link to a story that is currently going on in Galveston Texas,
please take a minute to go the links and read what has happened. What really gets me is that the post apparently has been posted by the mother of the baby. I seriously do not want to believe that a mother who has just lost there 3 month of baby, would find time to post something up, this is just me, especially to a stamping group. I hope that she doesnt have anything to do with this, I really hope that she doesnt. But her actions say differently...

Please take a moment and read this... and if anyone has seen the father, please report this to the authorities, it is the right thing to do.....

http://www.khou.com/topstories/stories/khou080130_jj_policeinfoonbabyfounddead.7265da15.htmlBaby

Baby Blue where ever you are, just know that you are in a much better place now, because NO ONE can harm you now. May God Bless You!!

No comments: