Feb 7, 2008

ok just a few ramblings today and something I just had to have, lol...

ok so the other day in one of my yahoo groups that I

subscribe to from Puerto Rico the

Scrapbooking_PR, they are a great bunch of gals over there in the Caribbean......

so anywho, one of the girls mentioned that on QVC on Monday I think it was
they were having a PaperCraft Fair or sorts.. sooo me being Curious, ha yea curious.
I surfed on over and since that was not enough I changed my tv to the QVC Channel.
oh my, why did i do that......
I got my self almost $100 deep with shipping and all...
I got this kit here....(darn I cant copy and paste the pic ) the links didnt want to work either,, uggghhhhhhh oh well ill tell you about it,,,,
Cosmo Cricut 9,000+ Piece Papercrafting kit
includes embellishments, brads, chipboards,
are you kidding me who would not love this......
its a scrapbookers, paper fien's dream ....lol
Then I kept surfin around some more and yeap you guessed it i got something else...lol
DCWV Rockstar 250 piece Embellishment and Paper Kit
the cutest paper ever, they have flocking on it and gold tin like paper....
can you say Awesome....
I guess I can and I will place the pics up on here when they arrive, to which they
have already shipped........i am besides my self here....lol my daughter looks at me like
im nuts.......
haha, im gonna have to keep these in my closet and bring them out slowly...lol....
I have since created my wishlist on QVC, so, I will be going back from time to time.....
and getting a thing or two, hahaha
Im really upset that I could not save the pictures so I can place
them on here for you.
to view.

No comments: