Feb 1, 2008

Help me in Welcoming Teresa and PHAT Stamps......

I would like to take this moment to let you know that
the future home of PHAT Stamps has already launched.
This project is very important to me and my family. I want to be able to have something
that I know I can call my own.
When others closed there doors to help me, there were countless others
who opened them. I thank the Lord that he placed me in front
of those doors. He showed me that if you believe things will happen.
Along with the debut of PHAT Stamps, will be a very unique character....
Her name Teresa. She came to life by a very talented woman who
will be revealed on the same day that the line launches.
This illustrator/designer/miracle worker has a great gift. You have a talent
that needs to be blessed and recognized and given praise to...So thanks ma'am, you know
you are very important to me and my family.
With that said help me in welcoming Teresa and PHAT Stamps, stop on over to
you can leave her a welcome note, I am sure she is looking forward to your
visiting her new home.....please make her feel welcomed
She is sassy and has that exotic latina look..... im sure you will love her.....
Thanks again for stopping by.....
Smooshess

1 comment:

deb said...

I'm so excited to see these stamps! I put a link to Teresa's blog on my "blog stops". I just think this is such an awesome thing happening!! Keep us informed as much as you can!
So happy for you!!
hugz