Feb 22, 2008

ok well I have a few thank you's to give out.....

Maria Colosimo over at
was my February Featured Artist and she
just sent me some stamps, a very cute and simple
Thank you card, she included a limited edition #5 Heartfelt Thanks stamp
that is just too cute.
Maria, Ringraziarla così molto, sono così felice che lei era il mio Crafter Caratterizzato questo mese. Lei ècosì gentile e genuinamente umile.
Translation.....Maria Thank you so much, I am very happy that you were my
featured crafter this month. You are kind and geniunely humble.
I hope my Italiano was good, lol...I'll post a pic later of the stamps I recieved and
now the kids are back upstairs, with frostbite and swollen knuckles, lol,
now I'll be able to stamp and make some new cards...ill post those later as well
Also a big thank you to Jody Morrow from
for hosting the Prima Flowers Share
I am truly sorry that you had a little snafu with the company
but we live and learn and thats the truth. I hope you have more
shares in the near future, I will be sure to join.
Thanks to Gina K http://www.ginakdesigns.com and Kristeena's Craft http://www.kristeenascrafts.com/ for sending my packages
so quickly, I cannot wait to get my shtuuuuffff...
I will be back later on, ladies please say hello, I am beginning to feel
that no one is reading me, lol..... a little hello would perk my up....
Thanks all and have a great rest of Friday afternoon.

No comments: